Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gilt Groupe Chicago Bloggers Breakfast

Gilt Groupe graced Chicago with their stylish presence to meet with local bloggers for breakfast today. Yours truly was in the house. The breakfast was held at the luxurious Peninsula Hotel.



The service we received upon arrival was superior. Tasty mimomas were served as Gilt Groupe's staff made it a point to greet each blogger. They were such a personable group of people who put us all at ease.

Alexandra Wilkis Wilson officially welcomed us when we were seated. She gave a brief overview of Gilt Groupe and shared information about Gilt's latest venture, Gilt City, which offers amazing deals on a variety of experiences in several cities. Gilt City Chicago recently launched so be sure to sign up!

Tyler Thoreson of Gilt Man was next to speak. He was impeccably dressed so I see why he heads up the men's division. After Tyler spoke, it was time to eat. I had the french toast which was served with warm caramel syrup. 

I would go back to the Peninsula just for this french toast.

I was at a table with some amazing bloggers so the conversation was quite lively. 

Fellow bloggers

Alexandra Wilkis Wilson and I
This was a great opportunity to meet the faces behind a thriving brand. I have shopped Gilt Groupe since they launched and have been very pleased with all my purchases. Anytime I can get designer items at nearly 80% off, I'm a happy camper. If you have yet to sign up for Gilt Groupe, what are you waiting for? Click here ----> Gilt Groupe

A special thank you to Skirt PR for the invite!!!

Happy Shopping!!









No comments:

Post a Comment