Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Hairstyle Trend, Sleek Bob Haircuts




A new hairstyle trend is showing up everywhere and I think it’s here to stay for a while! After writing about bob haircuts recently, I haven’t been able to get them out of my head! I see this new hairstyle trend everywhere from celebrities to my neighbor next door. I too, decided to debut a new look with a long version of the sleek bob that I love. Sleek bob haircuts are great for this time of year because it allows you to cut away dry, damaged ends from summer and unveils a fresh, new hairstyle. This hairstyle even allows you to have your hair grown out again by next summer! No matter what your face shape, there is a sleek bob haircut that will work for you.

bob hairstylesNew hairstyle trend – Jessica Simpson

Soft layered edges on this new hairstyle trend, will help to soften square jaw lines.

Kelly Clarkson Hair TrendNew hairstyle trend – Kelly Clarkson

A super straight and sleek bob with angled bangs deemphasizes a round face shape.

Reese Witherspoon Hair
New hairstyle trend – Reese Witherspoon

Even those with heart shaped faces look great with bob haircuts when the cut is slightly longer than the jaw-line.

Katie Holmes HairNew hairstyle trend – Katie Holmes

Oval-faces are considered the ideal face shape and are able to pull off any hairstyle, including this new hairstyle trend.

.

As you can see, there are so many variations of this new hairstyle trend, the sleek bob, that most anyone can wear it. I suggest starting the season fresh and trying this new hairstyle trend yourself. If you are a tad bit intimidated by cutting your hair, try a long version of the sleek bob like I did. I just know that you’ll love it and if you are like me, you’ll want to cut off more at your next hair appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment