Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Stars were Shining during FNO, but ILORI had the Shades to Kick Up the Brightness

138 Spring Street, NYC
Ok, ok…so I’m a bit tardy on my posts about SS11 Fashion Week. I can’t help it though…I’ve been caught up with the hustle and bustle of all the shows that it gets sticky to find time to write my recaps! Heck, you should see the hurricane that hit my place…I think Igor already touched down!

Anyway…my girl and I joined thousands of others last Friday for Fashion’s Night Out (aka FNO) and we hit the town starting in SOHO. Among our numerous stops were John Varvatos - they served sweet killer vodka & lemonade drinks; Chanel - they were offering FREE manicures which showcased 3 of their new nail colors and last but certainly not least, ILORI (pronounced ĭ-lôr-ē) – this high-fashion eyewear boutique was offering up cute EcoBag totes with any purchase of their fabulous shades.


ILORI’s a leader in distinctive eyewear so it didn’t surprise me that they’d come with a new idea for FNO. The flagship store on Spring Street was crowded with beautiful people and not only did we enjoy trying on all the trendy shades, but we also got to see our Eco tote bags personalized on the spot with a hip ink print. Check out the bag they sent me home with!

After ILORI I swung down to the Meat Packing and ran into the likes Celebrity stylist Robert Verdi, fashion designer Robin Brouillette, and Peoples Revolution founder Kelly Cutrone.

I hope you enjoyed FNO as much as I did!

XOXO,

Mia




No comments:

Post a Comment