Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lotion Police – Here to “Repair & Protect” You



PUMP, PUMP – that’s the sound I hear every morning when apply my daily dose of Sibu Beauty facial cream. All I do is pump 2 squirts of this light and non-greasy cream into my hand and apply. In just a matter of moments, I’ve got my face covered and protected.

Being the beauty junkie that I am, I have plenty of other face lotions lying around that I can use, but none really seem to compare to Sibu Beauty’s special paraben-free lotion. What makes Sibu Beauty’s facial cream unique is that it’s made from the “holy” sea buckthorn berry found high up in the Himalayas. This “magical” berry is packed with nutrients including:

· Omega 7 (3,6, & 9) fatty acids - which helps boost collagen production to battle the onset of wrinkles

· Vitamins & Minerals

· Antioxidants (carotenoids & flavanoids)

The custard color lotion has a pleasing citrus scent and is ideal for daily use. I apply it each morning and night after washing my face (typically with Sibu Beauty’s Cleanse & Detox Facial Bar). This facial cream has the strength of a SWAT team… “It creates the perfect barrier to moisturize, rejuvenate, repair and protect.” Plus, aside from being paraben-free, Sibu’s lotion is cruelty-free and contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives.

Note - A little goes a long way... I’ve been using my Repair & Protect lotion religiously for over 3 months now and I’m only ½ way through the bottle. Visit Sibu Beauty today to learn more & get your own bottle.

XOXO,

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment